Monday, March 7, 2011

Recap from the hospital....yes, very belated

Well I've been out of the hospital for 6 weeks and things are starting to improve.  How could they not...I'm free!  I've been surprisingly busy with all sorts of random tasks and a lot of appointments.  A personal organizer or day planner would have been a good investment.  Here are my two favourite iPhone hopsital snapshots.  You can talk to Apple about the quality or just get over it and laugh at the content.

First photo is of my special "tattoo".  Apparently (I almost remember) I was fond of showing this beauty off to my visitors.  It is actually just black permanent marker, circling the site of my TB test.  I passed!


















Now this next shot (at left) is in high demand but I want to remind everyone that it is protected by copyright laws, so no thieving please.  After many requests, I've put up what best exemplifies my hospital experience...well the more exciting part.
In this photo, I was showing off my drug "clicker" or Jeopardy buzzer for a few of my guests.  If I could remember who had visited me in the hospital I might be able to cite names.

All for now.  More to come, hopefully in a more timely fashion than last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment